Pssst! Mother’s Day is NEXT Sunday! I know, it sneaks up on us every year, too! If you, like many others, are suddenly realizing you don’t have a gift for the mama(s) in your life, we’re here to help you out. Here’s a quick list of last-minute Mother’s Day gifts:
- Minimal, meaningful jewelry from Made by Mary for any mama in any stage of life
- Sweet, simple T-shirt for the mama always on the go
- This Etsy shop creates personalized jewelry that ships the next business day!
- Our Little Adventures Book Set for the new mama or grandma
- Of course, a Sweet Feeder! – purchased with upgraded shipping
A few more ideas that require a little more thought but could be ready in 24 hours or less:
- Bouquet subscription to a local flowers farm – a gift that keeps on giving!
- Gift card to her favorite coffee shop or restaurant AND a card saying you want to take her on a coffee date!
- Print & frame a favorite picture or two – we so rarely print photos these days, even just one can be so meaningful!
We hope these last-minute Mother’s Day ideas are helpful! Please note – we are not responsible for the products or the fulfillment of orders to any of the shops linked above. At the time of writing this post, orders to all of these shops should be deliverable before Mother’s Day (with upgraded shipping in some cases), but please do your own research before ordering! We also receive no commission from any of these links – they are just a few people and platforms we love!