This feeder is for those of you who are all about that MODERN and MINIMAL look. Introducing: the Geo Feeder.
This is our favorite feeder yet, and apparently it is also everyone else’s favorite! Our clear and away best seller, we know you will love the clean lines and simple shape of this design.
- Sticks directly to your window: The unique suction-cup design allows you to watch hummers up close!
- Made from solid copper wire: This handcrafted feeder is built from 100% solid copper wire. We guarantee you the highest quality feeder!
- Simple glass bottles: No more wasting your nectar or cleaning a bulky feeder with our easy-fill/easy-clean bottles. Simply twist and pull to remove and refill our solid glass bottles. Store extra bottles in your refrigerator for an easy swap!
- Unique design: Feed your hummingbirds in style, with our modern, minimal, and geometric design!
- Create your own grid: Combine multiple Geo Feeders to feed more hummers and, at the same time, create your own unique grid!
Instructional Brochure (included with every purchase)
Worried about ants, bees, cleaning the bottles, keeping the copper shiny, or making the nectar? We’ve got you covered!! We provide an instructional brochure, with every purchase, that provides all the necessary information needed to maintain your feeder – so that you get the MOST out of your Sweet Feeders experience!
Our products are made by hand; therefore each one is unique in design. We use pure copper for our handcrafted feeders, so you may notice some irregularities in the copper color of your feeder. Additionally, pure copper acquires a patina over time, enhancing the natural look of the feeder. If you want to clear-coat the feeder to avoid the patina, check out the recommended products listed on the sidebar!
We leave the copper of our feeders raw, however, as we like the weathered look they eventually acquire. If you want your feeder to keep its shine, we provide simple instructions on how to do so on our F.A.Q. page!
Read what Southern Living has to say about the Geo Feeder in this article!
See our PDF tutorial for easy removal and refilling of bottles.