Well, it has been a while (click here for our last Sweet Feeders life update, written June 11, 2019)! We could write a book on the ups and downs of last year, but will stick with the overview, for your sake.
A Quick Recap
A lot has happened since June 2019, including:
- Design and launch of our newest and now most popular feeder design, the Geo Feeder
- A rollercoaster ride with the business slowing down and then skyrocketing
- Moving the shop back to Texas permanently in the midst of 2020
- Establishing our first two non-family, long-term employees (they are wonderful)
- Ending 2020 by meeting goals that allowed both of our families to work at Sweet Feeders full time
And, not to mention, most of this was during the bewildering craziness that was 2020. On top of that, our family went through a health crisis and loss of a dear family member last year, which deeply affected all of us. It was an emotional, exhausting, exhilarating year, all in all. We are so grateful for God’s provision and care, in the midst of it.
We know so many other lives were and are still being changed as a result of the events of 2020. We hope 2021 is a year of positive growth and adjustment for everyone. It is good to look forward with hope and expectation!
A Look Ahead
While the shop has been humming along, just trying to keep up with orders, we have been pretty quiet on the social media side of things, just because of everything that’s been happening in life. Hopefully, that will not be the case from now on, though! Here are some things you can look forward to seeing from us in the coming weeks and months:
- New feeder designs (and maybe colors..?!)
- Beautiful & practical digital content and resources
- Introductions for our wonderful new team members
- Educational and reflective blogs
- Maybe even some giveaways and/or special sales for our followers(!)